Monday, February 13, 2017

Book Challenge Day 1


Hi everyone!
Ashley here, as promised, for day 01 of the 30 Day Book Challenge.

       Okay so, Day 01-Best Book You Read last Year. For me It would definitely be Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. I read the first chapter when Penguin Teen released it on Facebook to promote the book and as soon as I read that I knew I had to preorder the book. I was not disappointed, I couldn't put this book down and finished it in about a day. Alwyn Hamilton has a lovely writing style and she has created such an amazing world within her story here and I am eagerly anticipating Traitor to the Throne. I preordered it the second it was available, but sadly while it has been released in the UK it is not yet in the US. So anyway, if you haven't read this book yet give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment