Saturday, February 25, 2017

30 day challenge day 13

Hi reading friends! Hope all of you are well today! I just got done posting on my Instagram as well as giving my puppy a bath, packing to travel home, doing laundry and homework. Talk about multi tasking!!! We hit our 2 week mark tomorrow on OSCAR SUNDAY. The Oscars are like a holiday in my house. My husband always laughs at me because I get so mad at certain things that win/don't win :)

Day 13 Your favorite writer
This was easy! I adore Roald Dahl and all that he wrote. My top 3 include
1. James and the Giant Peach
2. Matilda
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Talking about his books makes me want to curl up and read. I haven't found a book of his I didn't like, thus far.

What is your favorite Dahl book?!?!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I loved to read the BFG as the main character was called Sophie! (my name) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie! Yes I love that name! My 1st grade teacher who read this to us named his daughter sophie because of the story! Thank you for commenting friend!

      Delete