Tuesday, February 21, 2017

30 day book challege day 09

Hi friends! I hope all of you are having a nice Tuesday! We are still rainy and wet here is California but thankfully I have a warm house to stay in! Lets jump into todays challenge

Book you thought you wouldn't like and ended up loving!
When my sister told me about these book initially I was intrigued but figured we have such different reading tastes that it wouldn't be for me. However once I began to read it, I fell in love with the characters and the storyline of each couple. In the Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole each book is focused on 2 particular "creatures" in the lore and each book coincides with the next. So while you are reading one book you may hear about the characters you read about a book or two ago. It is an amazing series that I think everyone should give a try to. What do you have to lose?!?

**I used to have a blog with reviews on each of these books, if you want to read some let me know and  I can upload them!!!

See you tomorrow as we enter 2 digits in this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment