Monday, February 20, 2017

30 day book challenge day 08

Hi friends! Happy Monday to all of you. Its so rainy here and my husband and I are unable to make it home to visit family. There is so much flooding here that major highways are closed. Have I mentioned I hate winter now? I used to be a winter junkie and now all I want is summer. Okay enough whining (I'm usually not a whiner, in fact I dislike it!!)
Day 08
Most Overrated book.
I cannot stand this book and it makes me sad. Its very Aria and Ezra from Pretty Little Liars and if that's what I wanted I would just read that... I love Colleen Hoover and think she is a magical author however she has had a handful of books that I just cannot stand
Hopeless
Losing Hope
The slammed series
November 9
I am unsure what it is I dislike so much about these books but I feel like all people do is rave about them and I have no clue why?!?!?

see you tomorrow for day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment