Monday, February 13, 2017

30 day book challenge...Day 1

Hi everyone! As promised here is Day 1 of the 30 day book challenge. Each day is unique and fun! Some books will be more loved than others but I hope you enjoy following us on the bookish journey!
Day 1: Favorite book you read last year...
For me that has to be It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover. First off let me just say that the message behind this is strong and the social issue is very tough and can be a hard subject for a lot of people. So be warned before you decide to read it, read a spoiler free review for some extra details.
I could not put this book down!!! I was in love with Ryle minus is major flaw which was heartbreaking because he was so amazing until then. I loved the relationships between characters and of course Hoover is such a page turner of a writer I was left wanting more!!
check back tomorrow for day 2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment