Friday, June 3, 2016

The coffee book tag


Hey friends, so I was on my wordpress blog and saw this awesome girls post. Its a coffee themed book tag and I am going to be posting it here and on my kelseys365daychallenge.wordpress.com
ok here we go


Black: A series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
I think I am one of the few people in the world who cannot get into this series. I have only tried a couple pages but it just isnt my thing!!!
Peppermint Mocha: Book that gets more popular during the winter or festive time of year...
This is an amazing series and I find myself wanting to read it during the holidays!
Hot Chocolate: Favorite childrens book: 
This is by far the best childrens book to date for me!!!
Double Shot of Espresso: A book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish...
Starbucks: Book you see EVERYWHERE...
I see this book all over instagram and in stores. It does not sound like a book I would like but the urge is becoming too much and I just may need to try it!
The Hipster Coffee Shop: A book by an indie author... I dont have one because I cant think of an indie author that I have read... :(

Oops! I accidentally ordered Decaf: A book you were expecting more from...
I really enjoy the works of Colleen Hoover but this book was the one book of hers that just bummed me out. It wasn't the normal Colleen Hoover book where i fell in love with every character and the plot, when I finished this i felt exhausted and did not want to read for days

The Perfect Blend: Name a book or series that was both Bitter and sweet, but ultimately satisfying.
This series is amazing and my all time favorite, but I have to be honest that when I finished it I was left with happiness and sadness and I didn't really know how I felt, but overall this was AMAZING


Green Tea: Name a book or series that is quietly beautiful

 Oh gosh these books are wonderful..........

 and terrifying and leave you wanting more

Chai Tea: Name a book or series that makes you dream of far off places.
 If you haven't given these a try its a must. I also am kind of in love with percy!


Well that's it! I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment