Thursday, June 30, 2016

July Fantasy Photo Challenge

Hey Readers. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day of shopping, cleaning and groceries! As you saw earlier I posted about taking part in this super creative photo challenge. In a effort to stay on top of it I posted early. So here we go!

Day 1: One word to describe your favorite book...
So as many of you know To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book. I chose to use the word Beautiful because it is beautiful. It embodies so much life, beauty and heart. I am so in love with this book. Atticus Finch is the embodiment of the worlds best human and the greatest character in all of literature. I love him so much that I have one of his quotes tattooed on me and one of my children will carry his names. 

Check back for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment