Thursday, June 16, 2016

When a book comes into your life.

Hey readers! So I wanted to do a post on something that I believe to be very real. Have you ever been so stoked on a book that you buy it, sit down to read it and become bored? I do that all the time. Why does this happen you ask? I believe that it is because you are meant to read certain books at certain times. There are millions of books, waiting to have their spines cracked and pages turned. However if its not your time to read it, then that is something you have to accept. I will share a list with you of books I tried to read at one point in my life and were not able to finish or restart them until later on!


  • Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Album
  • A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
  • The Alchemist book 1 by Michael Scott
  • Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
  • Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
  • Lothaire by Kresley Cole
So there is a small list of books that I am positive I had to wait for the right time in my life to read. Hope this helps you if you have the same problem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment