Thursday, June 16, 2016

Coming Soon...

Hey readers, I wanted to do a post on books that are coming out soon. Some will be brand new, some will be new formats but all of these that I share will be books that I am beyond excited about!

First on my list is Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole.
The Immortals after Dark series is one to be celebrated. My sister Jamie got me hooked on this series. Just listening to her talk about what the series was about, with pieces of information going all over the place, was inspiring. It will FINALLY be released in paperback June 21st!
Cat Winters is a fantastic writer and her book In the Shadow of Blackbirds is one that I am absolutely in love with. I just read the Synopsis of Yesternight and I am beyond excited. Funnily enough it will be released on my wedding anniversary
October 4 2016 cannot get her soon enough!
I loved the first book in this series and I jumped at the chance to buy book 2. I just found out that book 3 will be released September 13 2016!!!

So thats it for now! Hope all of you are as excited as I am!



No comments:

Post a Comment