Friday, April 15, 2016

The Wedding of Deadpool

This one isn't actually a review, more of a "what I'm reading" kind of thing. I love comic books as much as I love novels, and my latest comic book was The Wedding of Deadpool. I love Deadpool comics, so it was fun to see stories about his past wives and his current one. I'm more of a Marvel girl, but I do live DC and Darkhorse comics as well. The Avengers are my favorite crime fighting group, but Deadpool will always have a special place in my heart, even though he did try to destroy the entire Marvelverse. Have any of you ever read any comics? Who's your favorite character?  

I got this book in Santa Rosa while shopping with two of my best friends, where I discovered my new favorite Barnes & Noble. The outside had such a vintage 1920's vibe that I couldn't help but fall in love with it, and the inside was just as wonderful. In the kids section there was a mural of the peach being pulled by birds from James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl, and it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment