Saturday, April 30, 2016

Flawless: A Pretty Little Liars Novel by Sara Shepard

Hey Everyone! So i literally read all day today! I am a little hungover from how much I read! I finished Flawless: A Pretty Little Liars Novel by Sara Shepard and OH. MY. GOSH! These books keep getting better and better. The last book ended with a sinister text from the A. All the girls loked at their phones in fear and read
"I'm still here bitches, and I know everything- A"
When you end a book with this, the next book is haunting you to begin reading and it started exactly where the first book left off...
~Emily, Poor naive Emily. Her family is very old fashioned and Emily is being threatened by her ex boyfriend Ben. He is about to spill a big secret that Emily is trying to figure out still and going on a date with another boy maybe her only answer. The date turns ugly on a rainy evening, the night of the big charity even, The Foxy and Emily fears for her life.
~Spencer, she and Wren were caught red handed kissing by her sister Melissa and the entire family wants nothing to do with her. Feel alone and overwhelmed Spencer begins sneaking off to Philadelphia to see Wren and ends up giving up more of herself than she bargained for. On top of all that not only does she steal Melissa's boyfriend but also something else, its not as valuable but could cost her everything. The same night of The Foxy, Spencer goes with her biggest competition Andrew. He thinks there is Chemistry, Spencer is using him to cover up her feelings for Wren.
~Aria, the girl who falls for her teacher has been harboring a secret that could end her family. Aria knows her dad is seeing one of his students as well and one afternoon while out with her Brother Mike, they happen to see Byron and Merideth and Mike begins to crumble. Feeling like she has to keep her family together, Aria seeks comfort in a sweet Rosewood boy named Sean, but Sean happens to be a little to close to home...
~Hanna, dealing with her break up with Sean and her community service for stealing his car, she begins to fall apart. Her dad, who she hasn't spoken with in years is back in the picture. Little did Hanna know he would be coming back with two new girls who have stolen his heart and taken Hanna's place. She begins to bring back bad habits that Ali taught her and lying to her friends and family....
This series is sinfully fantastic! I never thought in a million years that I would find it entertaining in any way but I was wrong. One thing that I love is that each chapter is about each specific girl. Even if they interact with each other, each girl gets her moment to shine. I said in the Pretty Little Liars  post that I am a HUGE fan of the show and that Hanna is my favorite. In the books Hanna still remains my favorite but I look so forward to Spencer's chapters. I find myself wanting to be like Spencer. She is very mature, and collegiate and her personality is infectious. However I am SO HAPPY Melissa Hastings is not my sister! Please Please Please try this series out. Its quite the page turner... and Who is A?

"Wondering who I am, aren't you? I'm closer than you think. -A"

No comments:

Post a Comment