Friday, April 15, 2016

Book Tattoo

Hello again my friends! I am bundled up on my couch with 2 sets of p.j's 2 blankets and a heating pad. I am beyond sick! However, this blog doesn't rest when you're sick so I decided to make it a post that was simple. I love tattoos! I have 7 total and 3 of the 7 are book related! The one I am sharing today is my newest. 
This is it! So if you are having a hard time reading some of the quotes, this is what they say
I have the names "Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs" from my favorite chapter of my favorite Harry Potter book Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
"Without you there'd be no us." from James and the Giant Peach.
"I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you" from The Hunger Games
"Hold your head high and keep those fists down." from To Kill a Mockingbird
"And in that moment I swear, we were infinite." from The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
"But as long as I remember what it was like to love you, I'll always feel like I'm alive." from The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass.
"All the reading she had done, had given her a view of life they had never seen." from Matilda
"Hey Jude." is from the Beatles song of the same name for my dog that had to be put to sleep after 10 years of loving her :(
This is such a joy to look at everyday. If you have bookish tattoos please share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment