Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepherd

Hey everyone!  I just finished the first book in Sara Shepherd's mystery, girl power packed series Pretty Little Liars! Oh my gosh I devoured this book. I am a huge fan of the show and never really gave reading the books a thought. I am so glad I did.
The story takes place in Rosewood, Pennsylvania. A young girl named Alison DiLaurentis goes missing from a sleepover with her 4 best friends. Enter the pretty little liars.
Aria Montgomery, a beautiful girl who loves crazy cool clothing, lived in Iceland and falls for a boy who is a recipe for disaster.
Hanna Marin, a girl who loves food as much as she loves clothes. A gorgeous girl who doesn't know it. (She is my favorite!!!)
Emily Fields, a swimmer who isn't sure if she loves her boyfriend Ben or if there is something more in a close friend...
And finally Spencer Hastings a studious sassy chick who dreams of college and delicious European men her sister brings home...
All of these girls share secrets that can get them in trouble and all of them need each other more than ever to help solve the biggest question plaguing all of them.
Who took Ali?????
If you haven't read this book you need to. If you haven't tried the show you need to. If you tried the books and they weren't for you I feel sorry for you because this is quite a series and I am excited to continue with it... It is a quick read that keeps you wanting more, and honestly it's hard to put down!
More reviews to follow. -kisses A.

No comments:

Post a Comment