Monday, March 6, 2017

30 day blog challenge day 22

Hi readers! Hope all of you are doing well today! I have been busy since 6:30 am. I had my tax appointment, on top of midterm prep and school work and in an hour I am heading over to my parents house for dinner! Then back on the road tomorrow. With that said tomorrow will be a later posting as I will be driving back up to my house!

Day 22: Book that makes you cry?
I cry at a lot of books but I can remember sobbing at A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. I went and saw the movie before I read the book. After seeing the movie I decided to rent the book from my school library. I didn't read it. Then one day I "was sick" and stayed home from school. I think karma kicked in because the power was out all day that day, so I put fresh batteries into my discman (yes I said discman) and decided to read. Once I got a few chapters into the book I found myself wanting to see what happened next. Mind you I still was not a big reader at this time. within 7 hours I finished the whole book and was a weeping mess. I had never read a book that made my heart hurt until that day. Now, every once in awhile I will pick up this book and revisit all the emotions that go with it, and I still cry every time!

We only have 8 days left. Almost finished, don't quit on me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment