Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Alice

Hey readers! I wanted to share this picture I just took for my Instagram account. I have a newfound love for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and my collection/ retelling are becoming quite extensive! I have only read The Splintered series which I have to say I am disappointed with. Splintered by itself was amazing. It took wonderland and warped it in a way that hasn't been done before. Sadly Unhinged was, in my opinion, AWFUL!!!! The whole story lacked so much substance and I only got a few chapters into Ensnared before I became bored. I am unsure if I will end up finishing... I am looking forward to the Alice in Zombieland series by one of my favorite authors Gena Showalter! Have any of you read them? I also just recently picked up Queen of Hearts and would like to get its companion Blood of Wonderland!

Do any of you have any recommendations on retellings or reimaginings for me? I would love to give them a shot!

Check out my Instagram @kelsey__reads as well as Ashleys @bookstgram13

No comments:

Post a Comment