Thursday, May 18, 2017

Latest Reads

Hi friends! I have been a littler bookworm lately.  most times I am so busy, finding time to read is hard but there were two books that I read fairly quick!!

Yesternight by Cat Winters is a story of mystery. A young woman named Alice is a child psychologist who travels from town to town administering tests for kids who may or may not have disabilities. When she meets a young girl named Janie who claims she is a 19 year old girl named Violet Sunday from Kansas who died tragically. It is with the help of Alice, Janie's Father Michael and the Sunday family to find out why and how Janie believes these things about her. This was one of the first books to ever creep me out. So much so, I had to not read it at night!! It was amazing. Cat Winters is such an amazing author. Her historical fiction mixed with the supernatural is spellbinding!!

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake was a book that I started years ago and just decided to finish. It follows a guy named Thesius Cassio (Cas)  Lowood. He hunts and kills ghosts and he is on a mission to track down a malevolent ghost named Anna who is murdering people who sneak into her house. Anna seems like the hardest ghost for Cas to kill but learning about her murder and being stalked by another evil spirit is what he has in store. This was a good book! My husband read it probably 5 or 6 years ago and he loved it. So far he hasn't lead me astray with a good book and he was right about this one. I cant wait to see what is in store for Cas in the second installment of this series!

I hope all of you enjoyed this mini review piece and check back for more reviews!!


No comments:

Post a Comment