Friday, February 24, 2017

30 day book challenge day 12

Hello friends! I hope all of you are well today. I am feeling 100 times better than I have been the last few days. (thank goodness) I got a lot done today and I have been working hard on my homework and my bookstagram as well. Let me first just say that I gained 25 followers in 1 day! Literally made my whole day! and I have started adding new and fun little quirks to my feed. Thank you to all of you who follow me! ANYWAY...

Day 12 Book  you love and hate at the same time. This was so easy!
I enjoyed this book so much... unless Umbridge was a big part of the chapter. She is literally the devil!!!! She made me so mad that at times I had to stop reading because never in my life have a read a character that made me seethe with anger. You can imagine my elation at the end of the book right?!?
Do you agree that Professor Umbridge was the worst character ever!?!?

see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment