Thursday, April 7, 2016

Kelsey's Favorites and Fun Facts

Hi Everyone! I thought it would be awesome if I shared my favorites with you as well as some fun facts, they will be set up by Genre and or by Series... Here we go!!!
~Favorite Book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
      *Favorite Character: Atticus Finch (I love him so much I am using his name as a middle name for one of my hypothetical children)
~Favorite Harry Potter Book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling
        *Favorite Character: Hagrid!!!
~Favorite Fantasy Read: I would have to say The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling
~Favorite Romance Read: The Hollow Series by Jessica Verday.
~Favorite Contemporary Read: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
~Favorite Dystopian Read: I am not a dystopian fan but The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins was AMAZING!
~Favorite Childrens Read: James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
~Favorite Play: Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare (in fact I collect copies of it, I have 4!)
~Favorite Smut Series: The Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole (thank you to my sister Jamie)
~Favorite Biography: Burton on Burton by Tim Burton (my idol)
~Book I have read more than once and think about re-reading daily? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling. I have read this book at least 5 times!
~Shortest time I read an entire book? 6 hours on a camping trip with my husband I read Vampire Kisses book 7
~Books I find over rated: There are too many to name... I am a very critical reader...
~Book I wish I NEVER read? The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer... (once I finished book 3 and book 4 came out I was beyond over all of it and I read it a year before Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson screwed it up)
Well this is me, I am a simple girl who can talk for hours about books. Nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment